Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printed t shirts and swimming caps

Options
  • 26-03-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Is anybody aware of a website or a supplier that could supply me with printed t shirts and swimming caps?
    its for a triathlon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

So far, I have used Savvy sports for the swim hats & Advertees for the tee-shirts / hoodies etc.

Club gear or race wear Velotec in Connemara do a great job of design and manufacture. Quality is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thepaddyfla

great thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Bright Promotions do the lot. had good experiences with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭LCD

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 swimguru

www.swimkit.ie - I have used them - superb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 brianmacg

Looking to get 250 T-shirts printed within the next month. Anyone know where the best place is to go? Want to spend €3-5. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Advertees in Galway. Ask for Roy.

You can get printed cotton T's for the low end of your budget or Technical T for the higher end possibly €6-7 depending on colours / content.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭LCD

brianmacg wrote: »
    Looking to get 250 T-shirts printed within the next month. Anyone know where the best place is to go? Want to spend €3-5. cheers

PM sent on behalf of Bright Promotions

Advertisement