Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luigi's Ranelagh - Half Price All Day!

Options
  • 26-03-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to let you know that Luigis Ranelagh are having a half-price sale on everything on the menu.

12 x Pieces of Southern Fried Chicken, 2 x Chips, 2 x Cartons of Curry or Gravy, 1 x 1.5L Bottle of Soft Drink for €8.50! You can't fuck with that! :D

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Is that the one at the triangle? Ranelagh Takeaway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Luigis is further up the road, on the left hand side, but in the direction of McSorleys, if that makes sense...

Wish I wasn't trying to eat healthily at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Just to clarify... this is through Just-Eat.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Ferrakins

I think its walk in too cos I saw a sign outside on d way back from college

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

Don't see anything on Justeat about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Nice one! I love Luigi's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Don't see anything on Justeat about it?

Do the €3 12" pizzas not give it away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yep was working in Ranelagh today and dropped up today for my lunch got a cod portion and chips for €3.50 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

This offer is on again today. Half Price on everything, although there are none of the usual 'Meal Deals'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Are you sure? I'm looking at just-eat.ie and there doesn't seem to be any sign of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

Skid wrote: »
    They had a sign up yesterday saying something like 'Everything Half Price on Monday'

Saw it also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Are you sure? I'm looking at just-eat.ie and there doesn't seem to be any sign of it?

The just-eat menu has changed to the lower prices now, For Example, Pizzas for €3. Get stuck in!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

I bought this ridiculously cheap pizza last week. Delivery was fast too although they gave me the wrong pizza. I only realised after eating about half of it that it was bacon and not chicken. Hunger blinds you!

Advertisement