Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivors (Morningstar plague book 3)

Options
  • 26-03-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how many on here loved the Morningstar Plague series (Plague Of The Dead and Thunder + Ashes) by Z a Recht.

But the final book is due out at the start of June.

Z A Recht died before the third book was finished and it looked like his excellent Zombie tale might never get finished, but what he had written for the book along with his notes have been turned into a finisahed story thanks to the help of some of his friends and family (some of which are well known writers of horror fare)

Am delighted that the third book is finally on the way, and am delighted that such a talented writer will get his name on one more book.

Would advise anyone who has not read Zachary's first two books to pick them up as he really was an excellent up and coming young writer who has gone far too soon. Those who read his books and enjoyed them will no doubt be eager to see how the story ends.

1st June 2012. The Morningstar saga should finally reach it's conclusion almost three years after it's creator passed on. I, for one, cannot wait to get back into the zombieverse that Zachary created and am going to have to dust off the first two books to refresh myself on some of the finer details of the plot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

nice, i'll have to go find those first two :)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

nice, i'll have to go find those first two :)

You can get them pretty cheap on Amazon...I had to look for them to buy as well. :) The pre-order price for the new one is decent as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Yeah the first two are sure worth the read. Looking forward to the third one!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Yeah the first two are sure worth the read. Looking forward to the third one!

Really liked how the zeds in it came in sprinter form and in shuffler form. Made a lot of sense to have one type revert to the other.

And it gives nothing at all away about the plot etc., by me saying that (just thought I would throw that in there in case anyone who has not read the books thinks something crucial to the story has been given away)

Advertisement