Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did I get the Jobbridge internship?!

Options
  • 26-03-2012 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I went for an interview for a jobbridge internship recently. It's one I really want to do ! A few days after the interview the guy from HR emailed me asking for my PPS number so he could continue to process my application and that they would be in touch soon. That was a week ago. If he said they were going to process it further and wanted my PPS number does that mean they are going to give me the internship??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Not necessarily but it looks to be a good sign. They were probably ensuring you were eligible with the department of social welfare. On the other hand, were they a reputable company? I wouldnt give my PPS number out too easily over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KARG986

Oh ya they are a multinational company so Im not worried about giving thme my pps number. Its just over a week now since he asked for it. He said he would be in touch so Im just wondering how long it would take to hear from them to know if I got it or not. I suppose dropping them a little email wouldnt hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Absolutely email them or give them a quick call. No harm in checking.

Advertisement