Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Anti-Energy Drinks Statistics

Options
  • 26-03-2012 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Ive been searching high and low for any statistics on European Anti-Energy Drinks (AEDs) consumption or sales.

The market in Europe is small ... in fact tiny,I can only find a handful of European available AEDs such as Good Night (The most active ingredient would seem to be Valerian Root):

http://www.goodnightdrink.com/

Theres also purported to be a russian drink containing laughing gas but I cant find any site for it.

In the US there are perhaps more than a dozen,including the likes of Malava Kava (the creation of a Dentist and Snapple),Mary Jane,Drank,VIB,Slow Cow (Canadian),Exchill,Dream Water etc.Their ingredients range from the likes of Rosehip,Valerian Root and Kava to Maltodextrin and L-Theramine.

I thought there must some statistics on AEDs in Europe but really cant find any.If anyone is involved in this industry or can find any statistics I would be very grateful.

Advertisement