Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first year NUIG international student questions?

Options
  • 25-03-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi everyone! im a high school senior from Canada who just got into medicine at nuig :)!! im super excited but i can't decide where to live (and reallyyyy need help lol). ive heard corribb village is where most first years stay, but it doesnt look too great and i feel like it would be really noisy and i need quiet to study. but i also like having fun :S
    im thinking either gort na coiribe, cuirt na coiribe or amhra house because theyre pretty close, but im worried that there wont be any first years there! and i want to make friends as i dont know a single person in ireland. does anyone know if i can request to be with first years in a residence? thanks in advance :D!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement