Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me :/

Options
  • 25-03-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully someone here can help me out. I am a 21 year old guy living in carlow who is now unemployed. I have been let go yet again last week due to a cut in hours. I must be having really bad luck as this is the second time in 8 months that this has happened to me. I wouldn't mind but i have for my age a great level of experience in the retail/customer service industry and have won numerous awards for my level of sales and my customer service skills. i know myself that given the right position in a company and the right chance i will blossom and prove my worth but the retail sector is crumbling and badly hampering my chances. I am a very hardworking guy, very punctual, loyal, honest and will always complete any tasks given to me. I am a quick learner and my CV shows this. have done numerous courses such as: H&S, audit control and manual handling. At this stage i am willing to do anything but i am unable to find any positions at all. please help. what can i do? any ideas?

<snip>
    Kind Regards
    Jamie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi, not really the place for this. Check out adverts.ie/jobs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement