Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which YouTube reviewers do you like??

• 24-03-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

So who are they??

Alot of these reviewers are pretty much promoters for new products etc, but still interesting...

I tend to avoid juice reviews, used to watch them when i started vaping, bought a few juices based on reviews...when i tried them, i though, wtf was that guy on about, this is ****e :)

Ones i mainly watch are:

igetch69
    romastino
    rawveg

Others i've subbed and check out if it looks interesting are:

grimmgreen
    basilray
    mainelyvapor
    smoke2vape

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I havent seen many of the rest but igetch69 has to be the one for me, nice guy too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

pbusardo is my favourite these days and igetcha69 and grimmgreen in tied second.

geekgirlvaper is pretty good too, watched a couple of her videos. outside of them there's a few i've probably seen 3-4 of their videos and liked them

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

All the bases pretty much covered there, mainly stick with Grimm, Pbusardo, Romastino, and igetcha69 tho.

They don't **** about, give decent honest reviews....and if a products bad, they'll say!

And then all of his video's for the following month, are him trying out "new gear" haha! :)

I think we all go through that stage of trying loads of stuff, and then going back to basic carto's and batteries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Pbusardo is the best IMHO. Very informative and funny reviews. Igetcha69 has some very good videos too but I'm yet to watch a video where he actually doesn't "like" the stuff he is reviewing. Has anybody seen a negative video of juice or ecig from him?

um
    i think it was albavapours or genxvapour had some double cinnamon juice, he ****ing hated it :)

other than that i definitelya gree with you, scott seems to find the good in just about everything he reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Edit: wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Pbusardo for me, love the cheesy music and humour in them and they usually give me a good laugh as well as being fairly informative.

He did reviews recently on different types of tank systems and made a gadget to measure how much pressure it takes to pull apart each tank so he goes that extra bit as well.

Also like the way he does the graphs to compare results of certain reviews.

lol
    i dont think he made that, he goes fishing with his dad so I think that's just a thing he uses to measure fish
    innovate use for it though :)

• Advertisement

lol
    i dont think he made that, he goes fishing with his dad so I think that's just a thing he uses to measure fish
    innovate use for it though :)

LMFAO I didn't mean he made it from scratch with welder or whatever it takes to make one of them LMFAO , I should have said he tweaked the yolk that he uses to measure fish to measure tanks with but it was just easier to explain it that way.

SDCC you make me laugh u crazy soul your a stickler for detail, fair play to you...I stand corrected though:D:D:D

i just realised SDCC could mean sir dual coil cartomizer
    maybe I should change my name to that considering it's all I reccomend to people who want to start vaping :)

i just realised SDCC could mean sir dual coil cartomizer
    maybe I should change my name to that considering it's all I reccomend to people who want to start vaping :)

Lol very good...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Pbusardo is the best IMHO. Very informative and funny reviews. Igetcha69 has some very good videos too but I'm yet to watch a video where he actually doesn't "like" the stuff he is reviewing. Has anybody seen a negative video of juice or ecig from him?

The Darwin - he hated it if I remember right.

He seems like a nice guy but he's unwatchable for me because of the constant smoke rings - he looks like he's giving the invisible man a bj most of the time. Reminds me of 12 year old kids smoking at the bus stop.

pbusardo +1

Steeljan is gone, victim of cyber bullying, made a remark about Phil's test boxes and bang, she got a world of abuse from the YT scumbags.

Her videos were sometimes stupidly long, but she really did break down absolutely everything and explained EVERYTHING to the last detail, from batteries, to devices, to carto's, the lot.

Major shame she's gone.

i didnt see any of hger videos but I did see pbusardos video where he answered the claims of "some reviewer" that his test boxes were affecting the reading
    it was so innocent.. i dont know what kind of retard you'd have to be to start a war on youtube over it

It was just the usual haters on YT sending her private mails and spamming all her videos giving her abuse, absolutely no need for it at all.

60 year old retired engineer, 'the community' could really have done with her around to really break down devices....her lavatube video in particular was good, she was the first reviewer to mention that it fell back to 3.7 on dual coils, I think!

Advertisement