Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver CS6

Options
  • 24-03-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

With the release of Photoshop CS6 beta this week it got me thinking about Dreamweaver CS6. There doesn't seem to be much if any info on this as yet.

I am not certain what will be included, but I guess we can assume better/more CSS3 implementation and more of a focus on designing sites for tablets and smartphones.

I'd like to see an improvement on creating new css rules via the CSS panel. It just seems a bit cumbersome and could be simplified more into the panel as opposed to opening up a new window.

Any thoughts on what you would like to see added/removed/improved upon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

bring back .net support!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

CS4 killed Dreamweaver for me. When CS5 came out I gave it another shot but it was even worse. I just find it too heavy for what it is - especially given my basic requirements.

I've switched to Espresso and haven't looked back. Highly recommend it.

Advertisement