Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

777-300ER at DUB

Options
  • 24-03-2012 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Seeing this video shows just how huge the 77W really is compared to the usual aircraft at Dublin. I cannot wait until EK start flying it to DUB every day!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

EPIC!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Am unable to watch this video....................is that actually real or just some sort of embedded B77W footage with DUB as background?

Thanks LL, looking again I see it is an EY rather than EK B77W.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Tenger wrote: »
    Am unable to watch this video....................is that actually real or just some sort of embedded B77W footage with DUB as background?

It's real,from July last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ohigg84

WOW!! Im amazed at how quiet the aircraft is on takeoff. Still, a great video, I can't wait to see EK 77W's at DUB, and I hope EK send in their 1,000th 777!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ohigg84

I mean the 1,000th 777 built, not EK's 1,000th 777.:D Now that would be something..

• Advertisement
Advertisement