Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching teams from league to another

Options
  • 24-03-2012 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Basically I want to put Rangers and Celtic into the championship, any idea how I would do that?

SPL gets really boring after a few seasons and I'm looking for a better challenge with my favorite team.

FM12 btw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Yes there is. Open up steam and click on All Games and change it to Tools. You will see a list and scroll down until you see "Football Manager 2012 Editor" and install it. I haven't used it myself but I'm nearly certain you can change what league a team is in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Don't use steam, I have a pirated version I think my friend just gave it to me on a USB

http://www.fmrte.com/

Would that do the job you reckon?

Or will I have to buy a legit version, its pretty cheap I think anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Well I would recommend paying for it as it supports the developers and for the time you get out of the game its money well spent in my opinion. FMRTE works too but I think you have to donate to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Im not sure if you can swap teams in FMRTE, I know you can swap players alright.

I've only ever done it in the editor. Unless you can get something that simply swaps teams, make sure you have the right amount of teams and cup compeitions for each division you modify. Otherwise you'll get a whole load of errors. A few years ago I made up a team and added them to a division, but forgot to take someone else out. As such, the game wouldnt let me load the database and wouldnt tell me why either. Eventually spotted my mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

I think I'll just do it with FM11 I found a database that did everything for me lol, shame its a few years behind and puts them straight into the PL but it'll do!

• Advertisement
Advertisement