Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon D3000 €339.99 in Argos

Options
  • 23-03-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Reduced from €412. Seems a decent deal for an entry level DSLR. Doesn't have a VR lens but still as an entry it should be a good step up if you're looking for a first DSLR. Read reviews etc to know if it suits your needs.
    Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Notch000

good find, I got a D40 (previous model) from argos on a similar end of model sale a few years ago, im still using it to this day.
    for an major step up from a point & shoot you could do an awful lot worse, great camera & does HD video too..........

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Bought this a couple of months ago, awesome solid camera, I highly recommend it. Check out eBay for lens, filters and accessories. Always good bargains to be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Bought this a couple of months ago, awesome solid camera, I highly recommend it. Check out eBay for lens, filters and accessories. Always good bargains to be found.

I wouldnt recommend ebay for lenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Hogzy wrote: »

I would recommend EBay, I bought lots of excellent lenses from Hong Kong saved myself over a grand on them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Hogzy wrote: »

Obvousily do a bit of research on the brand and seller before you buy and ebay is brilliant. Always get insist on registered post with track and track, make sure the returns policy is crystal clear and always pay thru paypal. The golden rules of eBay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Notch000 wrote: »
    good find, I got a D40 (previous model) from argos on a similar end of model sale a few years ago, im still using it to this day.
    for an major step up from a point & shoot you could do an awful lot worse, great camera & does HD video too..........

don't think this model has hd video, or any video to be honest. think that's the 3100 you're thinking of

Advertisement