Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 3-bed house for long term Rental Accommodation Scheme in Balbriggan

Options
  • 23-03-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for tenants who are on Fingal County Council’s Housing List with a 3 bed house need and are in receipt of Rent Supplement for more than 18months.
    the house in Balbriggan North County Dublin under Fingal County Council supervision.
    If you are interested in moving to Rental Accommodation Scheme in Balbriggan please contact me.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fayep23

Hi I've just seen your ad and am wondering if you are still looking for somebody to commit to a long term lease.Both myself and partner are both locals from the town,we are on council list 4yrs now and have just been informed we will b waiting another 4yrs before we get an offer.For this reason we are really looking for long term lease now as our son is about to start school and we do not want to be moving around from house to house.If you could get back to us and let us know and any we could discuss this option further. All the best hope to hear from you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elgrig

Hi, I am looking for 960 per month can you afford it? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Fayep23 wrote: »
    Hi I've just seen your ad and am wondering if you are still looking for somebody to commit to a long term lease.Both myself and partner are both locals from the town,we are on council list 4yrs now and have just been informed we will b waiting another 4yrs before we get an offer.For this reason we are really looking for long term lease now as our son is about to start school and we do not want to be moving around from house to house.If you could get back to us and let us know and any we could discuss this option further. All the best hope to hear from you soon.
    If ye only have one child ye would not be placed into a 3 bedroom house unless ye could show some extraordinary need for the extra bedroom.

Advertisement