Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy fight Shannon Briggs v Tommy Morrison

Options
  • 23-03-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Shannon Briggs peak v Tommy Morrison peak

I watched both their careers from the early days and both where very exciting and took lads out Tyson like, i think it would have been a great match up, so what do you think would be the outcome

I'm slightly leaning towards Morrison, either way someone is getting Knocked out.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Who'd win 2 votes

Tommy Morrison peak
    0%
    Shannon Briggs peak
    100%
    walshbcowzerp 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,191 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Shannon Briggs peak
    Absolute toss up. Both were very vulnerable. I mean, Briggs lost badly to Darrol Wilson, who was never great, and who was beaten several times, even as late as 2002 vs. Whiterspoon. Briggs was in his prime for that loss too.

Tommy had a suspect chin that could be dented by less than dynamite. Briggs too could be dented. Wow. I will side with Tommy early, as he is more aggressive and will most likely get to Briggs before Briggs gets to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭megadodge

Flip a coin.

Basically, whoever lands cleanly first is almost certain to win.

It's potentially a cracker, but I can't see it lasting even 3 rounds.

Advertisement