Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosco in the West County.

Options
  • 23-03-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭

Myself and a mate were talking about this yesterday. For some reason I said 'Woof said Flaherty' and he laughed and we started talking about Bosco and I said how I met him. And yer man goes 'yep down at the West County'. It seems that any native of Ennis and it's environs flirting with 30 went to that show. But we couldn't figure out when it was. He reckons 1990 which would have made me 9 but I'm positive I was closer to 5 or 6.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I remember thinking I was too old to go see Bosco, so I'd say I was 6 or 7 when she was in town, I'd say 85/86

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Clareman wrote: »
    I remember thinking I was too old to go see Bosco, so I'd say I was 6 or 7 when she was in town, I'd say 85/86
    That's what I thought. And what's with this 'she' business? Are you telling me I went to a fancy dress party when I was four dressed as a girl?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Miriam and Pamela Lambert were Bosco, sorry to break the fact that you were cross dressing at such a young age

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Clareman wrote: »
    Miriam and Pamela Lambert were Bosco, sorry to break the fact that you were cross dressing at such a young age

What does that mean then since Frank Oz is Miss Piggy!? I'm all in a muddle now. Do we have to refer to Miss Piggy as 'he'? Political Correctness going mad - or whatever the PC term for Political Correctness is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    What does that mean then since Frank Oz is Miss Piggy!? I'm all in a muddle now. Do we have to refer to Miss Piggy as 'he'? Political Correctness going mad - or whatever the PC term for Political Correctness is.
    Yeah and Bart Simpson is voiced by a woman! I mean I do happen to enjoy dressing in women's clothes anyway :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement