Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete Versus Life

Options
  • 23-03-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭

Ch 4 thurs at 11.

seen it before, forgot about it and now it's back

really really, good - but not a first glance - the two commentators bit tricky at first, then 'click' it works.

brilliant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Ch 4 thurs at 11.

seen it before, forgot about it and now it's back

really really, good - but not a first glance - the two commentators bit tricky at first, then 'click' it works.

brilliant.

That's actually a repeat from Series 1. There has been another series since but apparently it won't be coming back again.

http://www.suchsmallportions.com/pg/news/suchsmallportions/read/38668/pete-versus-life-unlikely-to-return-say-reports
    Rafe Spall sitcom Pete Versus Life is unlikely to return to Channel 4, according to reports in Broadcast.
    The series follows Spall’s sports journalist character Peter navigating life under the constant commentary of two sports commentators. The second series finished just before Christmas but both series struggled in the ratings.
    C4 chief creative officer Jay Hunt told Broadcast that she was “very disappointed it hasn’t proved more potent with audiences. I think it is a really good comedy and we have struggled to get people to watch it.”

I liked it, although the Second Series became very formulaic.

It's all on 4OD

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/pete-versus-life/4od

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Cracking comedy. Had a great premise about it I thought. I hope it gets an audience at some point in the future through DVD and online. Was too good not to see.

Advertisement