Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 outdated documentaries

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Is it me or does tv3 and 3e show too many outdated documentaries like car crimes shows and caught on camera style shows especially during peak viewing hours, which look like they were recorded 20 years ago when take that and spice girls were famous...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Not just TV3. Some of those Sky One Police camera action type shows are 6 or 7 years old!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

TV3's police/car chase type shows are from the early 90's.

Disgraceful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Thats because its cheap for them to buy those shows they would not cost very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

the staff of tv3 couldnt put a half dacent sandwich together ,never mind a tv show.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

now now, I wont hear a word against the makers of My Daughter Is a Watermelon and The Man Who Ate His Own Head. tv journalism at its finest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

the staff of tv3 couldnt put a half dacent sandwich together ,never mind a tv show.
    Aidan Cooney would have it half ate before it could be half made!

Advertisement