Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STELLA ARTOIS

Options
  • 22-03-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

O'Briens have 24 x330cl bottles of Stella for €19.99 (o.k. that's €20) if you like the stuff. I do but tendency towards head problems next day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

hollands wrote: »
    I do but tendency towards head problems next day.

:confused:

Are you milling in to them already?

But yeah I know what you mean. Had the worst hangovers from this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

stella is on sale nearly everywhere

drank the stuff years ago for about a year or so but its manky stuff really

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭hollands

I agree, they have managed to make it taste good when you are milling it but there must be lots of chemicals in it to give you the hammer in the head feeling next day.
    You can't beat Becks, good kick at 5% and no additives. The genuine article I mean, not Vier brewed elsewhere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

The best budget beer on the market and probably one of the best tasting lagers I've had. I now only buy the cans. love it :) 20 440ml cans for €15 in Tesco's.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I like Stella. I've had the "4" version which is grand. I'm immune to hangovers from after months of drinking Paulaner

• Advertisement
Advertisement