Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Broken Amps Looking for a bass player

Options
  • 13-03-2012 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi were looking for a new bassist, unfortunately has to leave soon due to work situation so need a new one soon.

Were a really hard working creative rock band, looking for someone who really wants to give there all and make this very successful band. This will involve lots of free time for practice, gigs and tours so anyone with a serious job needn't apply as it just get's in the way.

We have years of expensive on and off the stage and are very focused on our music, but we obviously know how to have a good time in -between. We get great reviews after every gig we play and so all we need now is a dedicated bassist whose will willing to give up his time to give this one hell of a shot!!

Listen to some of our tracks here https://www.facebook.com/24BrokenAmps/app_178091127385

if you like what you hear, pm me or email info24brokenamps@gmail.com with your all your details, previous experience, age, where your based and any links of you playing and any extra info you like to include.

Cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

Hi were looking for a new bass player, ours has to leave in a few weeks due to his job. Anyways were looking for a creative bass player who got lots of free time on there hands, able to commit, and obviously be well able to play the bass well and not be afraid to rock out on stage!!

Were very committed to this band have lots of tunes recorded and more to record and tours in the pipeline, anyways please have a listen to our tunes https://www.facebook.com/24BrokenAmps

and if you like what you here give us a shout here or info24brokenamps@gmail.com

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ryanissoskint

Hey guys im a bassist thats been playing for almost 8 years now, im heavily influenced by punk and ska, nofx, aggrolites, the skints among others.where does the band practice?i live in laois but i can get around, i have a passion for bass and im a fast learner.i can pick up basslines quickly and i know when not to play too many notes.i experiment a lot, well i hope to talk to ye soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ryanissoskint

Hey guys im a bassist thats been playing for almost 8 years now, im heavily influenced by punk and ska, nofx, aggrolites, the skints among others.where does the band practice?i live in laois but i can get around, i have a passion for bass and im a fast learner.i can pick up basslines quickly and i know when not to play too many notes.i experiment a lot, well i hope to talk to ye soon :)

hey we have a practice studio in Dublin city centre, can you send us on an email with any previous bands or any other info about yourself

hey we have a practice studio in Dublin city centre, can you send us on an email with any previous bands or any other info about yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Alri lads bassist here playing for nearly 12 years influences include Sabbath Nirvana Metallica RATM but I love playing punk bass lines as well as there generally challenging and fun ya know anyway if you're still lookin giz a pm. Unfortunately i have no samples of me playing as I have had terrible luck with bands.

were trying out a good few bassists this week, just pm on your number

Advertisement