Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venu Brasserie

Options
  • 22-03-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of Venu Brasserie on Annes Lane, South Anne Street, Dublin? In particular the food and the dining experience.

Received a voucher for there recently and i was going to go there for lunch sometime next week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

I was there once a few years ago and the atmosphere and surrounding are nice.

I remember there was good guacamole but the food was bit salty.

It was a while ago though so it might be very different now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

II thought it closed for good last August; did it reopen with new (ie non Guilbaud) management?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Thanks Aidom.

Marcusm: Yeah i googled it and its after reopening i think. They seem to have a new website but i don't have a clue about the management side of things.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Has this reopened again?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's now Indie Dhaba. The food is superb.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Ah no good to me - I'm looking for a Venu cocktail menu for a gift at a hen party (long story :))

Advertisement