Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyers and posters

Options
  • 22-03-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all
    I have been away from Ireland living in London for the past four years and am wondering does anyone know what happened to Micromedia - the flyer distribution company?

I need to get flyers out to promote a show that I am bringing back to Dublin in June and I can't seem to get hold of them by phone or email. Have they gone bust, has a new company taken their place? Is there any way of getting flyers distributed around the city centre? What about posters?

Any thoughts hugely appreciated.

Thanking you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nick_321

You can try to get a quote from Publicity mailing, I saw their vans moving around my place.

http://www.publicitymailing.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SoulRock

I know its an old thread/question but just so you know micromedia are still in business and are now located above the centra/Lapdance club on Dame street, as you face down the end of georges street look up in the evening and you'll see a screen projecting various movies etc thats where they are.. cool heads

Advertisement