Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn 20 euro off voucher

Options
  • 22-03-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Plenty of offers going on in Superquinn at the moment and using the code SQ3BLP2 with a minimum spend of 80 euro should help claw back some of the overspending the beer goggles allowed for on Paddy's Day. If you're doing a big shop just use it twice with different accounts i.e. use the other half's card :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

I always wondered with the online superquinn tesco shopping, are you better off going to store to get the instore offers or do they exist online too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    I always wondered with the online superquinn tesco shopping, are you better off going to store to get the instore offers or do they exist online too?

The same offers are online also so double saving by ordering online

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

The other small print on that code is that you must place an order for delivery between Thursday 22nd of March and Wednesday 28th of March

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭paikea

campo wrote: »
    The same offers are online also so double saving by ordering online

I have compared a receipt from the shopping my wife had done the same day on SuperQuinn against the prices on their website and I found significant differences in prices. At that time I was actually suggesting to my wife that we should be doing our shopping online to save us some time and I wanted to prove to her that the prices would be the same... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I use superquinn when they do the offers like this and I think this weeked they also have a free delivery code - SQ3BTV2 - but my last order was missing three tubs of Ben and jerrys and it took me three phone calls to sort a refund (they promised redelivery twice) so its not always perfect.

Advertisement