Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dot Sight

Options
  • 22-03-2012 12:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭

looking for a red dot sight similar to this:

75-2100.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

UMP45 wrote: »
    looking for a red dot sight similar to this:

75-2100.jpg

Hi there, I got red dot sight, not the same but simmilar if any good to you. its brand new, 4 different shapes crosshairs, 7 levels of brightness only red color, asking price 35EUR + paypal and shiping of your choice (registered or standard)

reddot_2.jpg
    reddot_1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

im going to hold out to see if i can get the one im looking for but if i cant ill get back to you on your offer, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have 2 dot sights one Black the other Tan/Gold

The Black sight has a simple on/off switch 20mm rail mountable, looking for €35
    The Tan/Gold sight is Auto on when the protective cover is removed 20mm rail mountable and also includes an additional bracket to allow it to be mounted on the rear of an Acog sight, looking for €40
    Battery included with both sights, the cost of postage is included in the price

sightsg.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

not exactly what im looking for but should do. going to see what else comes up as i said before, thanks dude, ill get back to you about your offer

Advertisement