Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned Threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

Looks to be a good open discussion about it over on politics.ie.
    The opening of a already closed thread to put another post into does seem odd as it is locked once again for anyone to speak and explain the reasoning regarding the new link...
    Pity because it makes all the boards.ie Clare posters like they do not know 'who' they are talking about when it is well known the opposite is true in the case of mods last post.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I am getting increasingly weary of this whole thing, I will say it again for the last time,

The discussion of ongoing legal issues are not to be discussed on boards.ie, this issue is currently going through the courts system and is being dealt with accordingly, any discussion could leave boards.ie in contempt of court.

Also, the DR process isn't around having threads closed, it is around an infraction you received.

This is the last I am going to discuss this matter, let the proper channels deal with it from here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Further to the above, CptSternn, if you start another thread in this forum that argues with a moderator's decision I will ban you. Follow the procedure as it is laid out in the Charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

And if neither of the above ban's you for breach of the forum charter i most certainly will.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement