Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orchestras,choirs and classical musicians wanted for recording in Cavan!!

Options
  • 22-03-2012 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I am sound engineer student in Queen's Univeristy Belfast and I need classical musicians for a classical recording. I am origianlly from Co.Cavan and will hopefully be recording the piece in Cavan. I need a minimum of 2 players with no limit on the maximum amount of musicians. If you are interested please contact me via email at either: <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Hey Das, I just edited your post to take your e-mail out as it's probably not a good idea to publicly post it.

I suggest that anyone who is interested, should private messge Das89 and s/he can give you their e-mail address that way.

Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Cheers, I actually though I removed the email before posting. But cheers again.

Advertisement