Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

explaining to kids about the Z day

Options

Comments

I don't have kids, but this seems so vital that I think I'll get it anyway. For any strays I might find or any accidents I might have!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Fantastic!! I could give this to my four year old then paint myself green and jump out at him to "test" him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Give them a gun and tell them COD is real life now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

so long as they dont teamkill everyone else that's fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

ladypip wrote: »
    Fantastic!! I could give this to my four year old then paint myself green and jump out at him to "test" him :D

The amount of ways this could backfire is astounding. Maybe get someone else to do it. . . someone that won't be missed ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Show them every episode of the walking dead when Carl is told to do something... & what happens when he doesnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

The amount of ways this could backfire is astounding. Maybe get someone else to do it. . . someone that won't be missed ;)

He is four! I think the most likely reaction is to wet himself and run away crying;)

Advertisement