Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China Triumph and Turmoil

Options
  • 21-03-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Sorry didn't know where else to post this, I need this show to be recorded for LC history project because I might use it as one of my sources. The episode I really needed recorded was the one last Monday but someone deleted it :mad:.
    So I was wondering if someone knew when if it is repeated this week and what channel if so?

Thanks for any replies, need them asap!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry CBG, I had to remove part of your post - what you requested is against the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Almaviva

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

woulnd't cite this guy neo-colonist toff

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

I usually enjoy these types of programmes but I cant stand this one, its pure anti-China propaganda, as if the west is cleaner than clean. And hes annoying and arrogant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭brian_t

The episode I really needed recorded was the one last Monday but someone deleted it :mad:.
    So I was wondering if someone knew when if it is repeated this week and what channel if so?

Thanks for any replies, need them asap!:)

The episode shown on Monday this week (Mon 19th) is repeated late tonight.

China: Triumph and Turmoil
    Channel 4
    Friday 23rd March 2012
    Time: 01:05 to 02:00 (starting tomorrow morning)
    Duration: 55 minutes.
    In the second episode, Niall Ferguson asks how China manages to live under a Communist system of government but with a capitalist economy, and examines the legacy of Chairman Mao.
    (Repeat, Part 2 of 3, Subtitles, 2012, 4 Star)
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭CrashBandicoot Girl

brian_t wrote: »
    The episode shown on Monday this week (Mon 19th) is repeated late tonight.

China: Triumph and Turmoil
    Channel 4
    Friday 23rd March 2012
    Time: 01:05 to 02:00 (starting tomorrow morning)
    Duration: 55 minutes.
    In the second episode, Niall Ferguson asks how China manages to live under a Communist system of government but with a capitalist economy, and examines the legacy of Chairman Mao.
    (Repeat, Part 2 of 3, Subtitles, 2012, 4 Star)
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for! And I agree it is anti-China but this episode is somewhat about Mao (who my project is on) and I find it to be interesting enough so far.

Advertisement