Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlefield demo

Options
  • 21-03-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

is there anywhere i can get a bttlefield 3 demo, basically i want to see if my pc can run it oe to what level i can run it, iv looked at different websites/canyourunit and things like that but its hard to guage from those as iv done that before with games and its been wrong.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Nope no demos of it, what are your PC specs?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Nope no demos of it, what are your PC specs?

its i7 1.73 GHz
    8 Gb RAM
    Nvidia Geforce GT 330

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

You should be able to play it fine, check out youtube for a few videos using your graphics card.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

from youtube videos it looks like i can, its on sale now on origin for €25 euro. i have the xbox version but am tempted by the pc version if i can run it.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

If you do get it for your laptop you may want to get one of the bases with extra fans so your laptop doesn't get to hot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement