Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FXAA Injector

Options
  • 21-03-2012 2:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads here's the link to the FXAA injector:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3-pc/1454675-better-sharper-custom-fxaa-injector.html

I've been using it for the last couple days and I have to say the improvement is huge. The game looks a lot more colourful and a lot sharper.

So far it has also not had any reported effects with punkbuster. It doesn't modify any source battlefield files.

To install, download the newest version(5) and extract the files into the Battlefield folder where the bf3.exe is and run the game. To uninstall just remove the files.

Well worth a try.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Will try when I get internet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,418 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just so you know guys....first line in the readme :)

WARNING:
    Do not use this tool while playing on anti cheat enabled servers (may be detected as a cheating measure)!

In other words...any ranked server.

and hurry up and get internet Sean...we miss your screams on TS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

The FXAA injector has been around since the game came out and no one has been banned as far as i know.

Personally i don't use it and probable wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Bloody hell its bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Bloody hell its bright.

What do you think of it Horse.

Better than normal ??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I don't know about horse but I couldn't go back to the normal game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Yeah it's nice but the laser sight and tactical lights seriously blind you now and once you get down 5% or less health its very hard to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

tried this looked nice, turned of AA as recomended in that thread and it looks all weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,418 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bloody hell its bright.

I know..I found it too saturated and a lot harder to pick out enemies in it...went back to default but have to admit it definitely looks fantastic, no jaggies whatsoever....just need to tweak some settings here and there but I'm too lazy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Game looks a bit weird after the patch with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

You're doubling up on post AA using this, and with the injector own (mostly crap) settings.

BF3 already has FXAA built into the game...

If you want to use an injector, use SMAA instead.

Advertisement