Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Mendia Buying Agency

Options
  • 21-03-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Media Buying Agency. We have a lot of our artwork sorted so I dont need creative just someone who can get us the best deals for radio and print for a national campaign.

We dont have an extensive budget for our ad campaign but would still like to work with a company that appreciates our limited budget and will do their best for us.

Thanks

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Its all about targeting really, maybe think about who you want to sell to and doing the buying yourself.

The only companies I know are pretty large so not sure how they work with smaller budgets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Brandy_CMS

Hi Emma, I work for a media buying agency out of Atlanta. Here's our web address: www.capitolmediasolutions.com. Check it out, perhaps we may be able to help you out.
    emmab wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Media Buying Agency. We have a lot of our artwork sorted so I dont need creative just someone who can get us the best deals for radio and print for a national campaign.

We dont have an extensive budget for our ad campaign but would still like to work with a company that appreciates our limited budget and will do their best for us.

Thanks

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Check out www.medialive.ie

Its a good resource.

The bigger agancies would tend to have better buying power for dicounts etc but you could possibly be too small for them. Coujld be worth calling into one or two of them just to figure out your options.

PM me if you want a few contacts

frAg

Advertisement