Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spartacus?

Options
  • 21-03-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

There has been three seasons of spartacus which included two in the main series and one prequel. The latest season Vengeance is almost over. I have looked all over and cant find anything about another season so I said I would start this thread. I want to know if anyone out there has heard or come across any news regarding another season of Spartacus after vengeance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Mutant wrote: »
    I want to know if anyone out there has heard or come across any news regarding another season of Spartacus after vengeance.

It has already been renewed for another season - pretty sure it was mentioned early on in the Vengeance thread. I'd also guess that it'll easily get another one too after that, it's still going from strength to strength for Starz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Six seasons and a movie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

Six seasons and a movie!!

Where did you get this information??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

speculation, it could easily get 6 season no bother, the film id say is highly doubthfull,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

don ramo wrote: »
    speculation, it could easily get 6 season no bother, the film id say is highly doubthfull,

I guess both of you don't watch the brilliant "Community" then :). Richard's reference is a quote from that show:

The "Community" reference was actually about another NBC show, "The Cape" which went down in flames in its' first season...

• Advertisement
Advertisement