Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Preparation for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Awesome!!! Id love to do this! Now to talk some friends into it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

that sounds class!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would love to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Nice. I wonder how they're going to deal with things like airsoft headshots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Nice. I wonder how they're going to deal with things like airsoft headshots.

Do you mean from a safety perspective or something else? If it's safety, they'd only have to provide face and eye protection like you'd find at a regular airsoft game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

How has somebody not thought of this already?... Could put all them ghost estates to good use! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

there's an idea that could actually work if it was done on a large enough scale!

accomadation catered for, bring your own rations!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

there's an idea that could actually work if it was done on a large enough scale!

accomadation catered for, bring your own rations!
    Make a movie out of it too sure, a claustrophobic psychological shut-in thriller with assorted zombie clips. Theres a few quid in it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

madcabbage wrote: »
    How has somebody not thought of this already?... Could put all them ghost estates to good use! :D

Actually, an airsoft site in Kildare does a similar event every now and then. Last one was in February but dunno about the next.

Advertisement