Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-applying to iec due to rejection

Options
  • 21-03-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Got rejected through the iec due to forgetting to sign one of the forms. They sent it all back to me with a circle around the area i forgot to sign.... Just wondering now, do i have to re-start the whole process with a new barcode etc or can i just sign the place i missed and re-send it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭hellothere1

niavd wrote: »
    Got rejected through the iec due to forgetting to sign one of the forms. They sent it all back to me with a circle around the area i forgot to sign.... Just wondering now, do i have to re-start the whole process with a new barcode etc or can i just sign the place i missed and re-send it???

Print a new copy of the form you forgot to sign and then send it back with all the other forms. DO NOT just sign and re-send, a friend of mine did this and had everything sent back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

I just started an entirely new application package, as in re-downloaded all the forms again and went through them with a fine tooth comb to make sure I got everything right

Only thing from my original app I'll be sending back is Garda cert, photos, and ID pages from my passport

reckon this is the safest thing to do

Advertisement