Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife in Galway over easter

Options
  • 20-03-2012 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Me and a couple of my friends (19 - 23) were thinking of going to Galway on Easter Monday and staying for a few days. I was just wondering what the night-life is like, is there any good clubs or bars opened on a mon/tue/wed night? would it be worth our while going down at the beginning of the week, especially Easter week?

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Prob will be quiet as the students will be all studying with exams imminent, there'll still be a few out but not as much as a typical mon/wed/thurs I'd suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭piscesgirl1

There will be a good crowd id say around the quay street area- few late bars there- the front door, the dail, the quays and busker browns, kings head!!! :D

Advertisement