Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd working holiday visa..didnt work the first time, just had a holiday?

Options
  • 20-03-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I applied for the working holiday visa a few years ago when I was going on a rtw trip. I was considering working when I got to oz but instead just kept travelling and didnt stay any longer than 5 weeks in oz.

I've been thinking of going back later in the year and actually workign this time, not a holiday

will the fact that I already had a working holiday visa and never used it(for work) provide complications?

I work in IT(if it matters)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

was the visa activated when you entered australia ? if so then you won't be able to get another one, it wont matter weather you worked or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

I assume it was, ah well, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

what about a skilled visa of some sort?

edit: okay i think ive read enouhg about it now, unless i plan on migrating there's no point in me considering Australia really, oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Closing thread, OP has answered their own question. If you want a skilled visa please read the FAQ and sticky about visa options

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement