Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa

Options
  • 20-03-2012 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi sorry if a question like this has been posted before but couldn't find it!

After your expression of interest has been selected what sort of time frame is it till you get a final answer on your visa? Also is the process difficult? I'm a structural engineer working currently and with an offer of full time employment. I'm on a WHV with 8 months left and I'm wondering if my application will be decided on within this time frame?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,486 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

We sent EOI and got selected 3 day later and got Visas within 6 weeks, it would have been faster but we messed a bit up and had to resend it. We also had most of the paperwork ready to go

That was in Ireland though through the London office which apparently is pretty quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭larsson7

Should take less then then 2 months

Advertisement