Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free international shipping IHERB.com

Options
  • 20-03-2012 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Just got an email from them.
    Dear International iHerb Shopper,

Here are two good news items for you and your friends:

Good news for you: Through March 31, enjoy free International Airmail for orders over $60.00.

This shipping method is limited to packages that weigh 4 pounds (1814 Grams) or less, and have a maximum value of $80.00.

And good news for your friends: Until further notice, your iHerb coupon HUG087 is now worth twice as much. For any 1st time order of $40 or more, it is good for $10 off. And still a generous $5 off any 1st time order under $40.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

$8 off orders for new customers till end March. Use code MAR266
    tip: a different credit card than previously used can make you a new customer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Just got an email from them.

Just got another email from them. Free international shipping till end of April.
    Dear International iHerb Shopper,

Now through Monday, April 30th, there is no charge for International Airmail shipping on orders from $40 to $80, and weighing 4 pounds (1814 grams) or less.

iHerb carries 30,000+ natural products in our state-of-the-art warehouse -- discounted at up to 60-70% off suggested retail prices.
    http://www.iherb.com

See our Super Specials page for extra discounts on a number of our best-selling products:
    http://www.iherb.com/Super-Specials

Let others know about this limited-time offer, and share your coupon code with them-- HUG087 --good for $5.00 off their first order.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

I did up an order there and it won't let me select International Airmail...My order is over $40

Edit: Sorry order was 6lbs....

Advertisement