Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology help..

Options
  • 19-03-2012 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know of a good technology book for the Leaving Cert? i'm just after finishing my mocks, with a not so great result and our teacher refuses to use an actual book! :confused: help anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

There's only one Technology book out by Grainne Enright. It covers the course okay but not outstandingly well. It also falls apart after a while. But there really isn't that much in the subject to know. Also the final exam is very easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Crackernut

Hi, I am interested in buying a copy of this book "Technology for Leaving Cert" by Grainne Enright (Folens) if anyone has a copy or knows of anyone who has it for sale.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ConCoBar

As a technology teacher that would be a mistake to buy the book. It's a simple rehash of the JC book anyway so don't bother. She's got a new one coming out around December.

I'll hook you up with some notes if you want.

Advertisement