Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House wanted east Clare

Options
  • 19-03-2012 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anybody help my wife and i find a house to rent in Clare for a minimum of six months,we had one lined up but it has been let, looking to move in May from the west of Scotland.
    Baz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Plenty of houses available on Daft.ie

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The following auctioneers operate in the East Clare Area, they should be able to assist you.

Harry Brann
    ClareTipp Properties
    Banes of Scarriff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bazmatti

Have tried getting in touch with agents via e-mail and phone calls but only had one reply.Getting a bit desperate as we have to be out of our house in mid April.We thought we had a house sorted out but it has been let.If anybody hears of anything I would love to hear from them.
    Cheers
    Baz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

bazmatti wrote: »
    Have tried getting in touch with agents via e-mail and phone calls but only had one reply.Getting a bit desperate as we have to be out of our house in mid April.We thought we had a house sorted out but it has been let.If anybody hears of anything I would love to hear from them.
    Cheers
    Baz

it was a bank holiday yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bazmatti

Wish i had known that, might have saved me a sleepless night.
    Cheers:o

Advertisement