Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help required - Guy tattoo on chest

Options
  • 19-03-2012 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I seen a TV show last week and a guy had a tattoo on his chest, kinda looked like Ivy intertwined., I didnt note the name of the TV show or the actor, would anyone know the actor Im referring to!? I know its really vague, but I am hoping someone will know!

Thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

What time and what channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 nigmatron

Hiya, It was actually in someone elses house and I was in a hurry, it was def a daytime tv show on a weekday, but I am afraid I dont have any specific information so I know its prob a long shot, unless someone watches the show and knows of a male character with a tattoo on his chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

A load of the lads on Home and Away have chest tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 nigmatron

no Id know the look and feel of home and away! def wasnt that, raagin now I didnt just check the name of the show :/

Advertisement