Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little advice please guys

Options
  • 19-03-2012 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey guys hope you can help me im in Adelaide SA now and im trying to find some work, does anyone know of any backpacker job agencies in Adelaide please. Also im thinking of going to either Melbourne or Alice Springs to look for work as well, so if anyone would know of agencies or of anything in these places id really appriciate it thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

have a quick look at harvest trail and it will tell whats been picked where and what months
    good place to start

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭susy

Hey,

I don't know backpacker agencies in Adelaide, but I have plenty of friends working in pubs and restaurants around the place and there seems to be a decent amount of pretty decent paid casual jobs going. They just went with putting their CV into everywhere route - that's in the CBD all around Rundle Street. Try chatting to bar staff in places - they seem to all know each other and will be able to tell you if places need staff. Not sure if you're going for that kind of thing though!

Good luck hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 my475visaquest

The notice-boards in the hostels are a good place to find casual work!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Barrythe chopper

Thanks for your help guys really appreciate it

Advertisement