Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Piece

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Excellent article.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I notice they mention the WTA as well. By almost all accounts that juice gives the same satisfaction as smoking. Wonder if you used that would you vape less?

It was nice to read a somewhat scientific study anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

GH, I'm hijacking your thread just to slip in this link to some interesting videos on the vaping movement in the USA... There is some interesting stuff in there that vapers might enjoy watching and their website has some podcasts that can be downloaded to Android or Apple phones..

http://www.youtube.com/vapeteam

Episode 17 from about 47:48 shows a really good shop/cafe selling supplies e-liquids etc. I wander will we have places like that here in Ireland down the road a bit..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno, when you consider you have cities in america with a bigger population than our entire island you can see how they could get away with it

not to mention the fact that americans are kinda used to travelling long distances. having to drive the length of Ireland to get somewhere wouldn't neccesarily be a deal breaker for them what with fuel being so cheap in comparison either.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

i dunno, when you consider you have cities in america with a bigger population than our entire island you can see how they could get away with it

not to mention the fact that americans are kinda used to travelling long distances. having to drive the length of Ireland to get somewhere wouldn't neccesarily be a deal breaker for them what with fuel being so cheap in comparison either.

I know yes, but maybe someone might open an Irish vaping pub/shop/cafe or something :) There must be a market there for it, lots of people like myself didn't enjoy pubs as much when the smoking ban came in. With the way vaping is growing it may be feasible in the future, especially if they are regulated favourably!

• Advertisement
Advertisement