Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie ammo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,522 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

No .22lr :/

Wouldn't mind some of those 12g cartridges, know anywhere doing em? I'll have a slab of those boyos:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Doubt the hornady importer brought any in so ya would have to bring some back from america yourself id say :( they are the same as vmax just a different colour and box!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭jameverywhere

from the site:
    But please note, Hornady Zombie Max ammunition is not a toy. It is intended only to be used on zombies, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Zombie Max ammunition.

Again, we repeat, Zombie Max ammunition is for use on zombies only - that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say zombies, we mean zombies.

But shouldn't you do some target-practice with a new kind of ammo so that you know how it handles in the gun? What the distribution pattern is like? etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Draw a pic of a zombie and use it as a target ;)

They dont mention paper so i reckon ya will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

I want the 12ga...just because!

• Advertisement
Advertisement