Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21/3/12 XGC casuals

Options
  • 18-03-2012 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

I'll be there by 3.00pm

If any marvel players could make the casuals for some games it would be appreciated as a few of us are taking are fighting game talents over to scotland the following friday.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Nutrient wrote: »
    I'll be there by 3.00pm

If any marvel players could make the casuals for some games it would be appreciated as a few of us are taking are fighting game talents over to scotland the following friday.

as much as i would like to go i cant due to assignments and exams... damn this month sucks so HArD... but i do have my B-Day to look forward to on the 22nd :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be in to kick you around the place :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Nutrient wrote: »

hopefully there wont be any Japanese players going :pac:

should be in round 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

hopefully there wont be any Japanese players going :pac:

should be in round 3

1292103519qFkp86.jpg

It's not likely I can make this, but I'll try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'll be in

Advertisement