Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting GSP to point

Options
  • 17-03-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

Any tips on getting a 2 year old GSP pointing and holding. he is pointing birds in the back garden and out on walks but wont hold it for long:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,699 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You might get answers quicker if you ask in our Pets & Animal Issues forum instead.

This particular forum is for boards.ie users to ask about the actual boards.ie site itself.

All the best,

Shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

In one of the shooting Forums maybe aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Shield wrote: »
    You might get answers quicker if you ask in our Pets & Animal Issues forum instead.

This particular forum is for boards.ie users to ask about the actual boards.ie site itself.

All the best,

Shield.
    Wow dont go there for that question!

Hunting forum will sort you out OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭German pointer

Thanks, I will put it onto the hunting fourm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭German pointer

Shield wrote: »

All the best,

Shield.

Sorry about that I am still trying to find my way around the site as you can see I am new to it:)
    you can close this if you want I think I have it in the right forum now.:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement