Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premises Needed

Options
  • 16-03-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi there Boarders.

In response to a good level of online interest in a Greystones Men's Shed, a meeting was held to test that interest offline. 20 odd guys turned out about two weeks ago, and an intent to officially launch a Shed was agreed.

Last night a second meeting was held, and again, 15 guys attended.

We've now officially formed a Men's Shed in Greystones and are now seeking a suitable premises from which to meet.

The type of projects that the Shed Heads would like to do centre around making things, timber, steel etc etc,

Can I ask people to reveal any vacant premises around the Greystones area that they know of please, that we can follow up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best
    BArry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

The old cinema ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 noital

Coast guard shed beside the garda station will become free when they move to harbour, which is apparently in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

noital wrote: »
    Coast guard shed beside the garda station will become free when they move to harbour, which is apparently in a few weeks.

As far as I know the building work will be put to tender this year and started sometime in 2013. That's what was announced anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 BarryAlistair

@Danjo - thanks for this suggestion - worth investigating.

@Noital - @Jimjay is correct. The sailing club, seascouts, rowing club et al are moving into the pens next week I believe, however it will be well into next year before the coast guard move down there - mad I know, but true all the same!

Advertisement