Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this translate into a tattoo?

Options
  • 16-03-2012 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Book-Heart.jpg

Think the title says it all really except the possibility of it being in white ink. This is in the very early planning stages, just curious as I like the idea but can't quite picture it. Thanks for any replies. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As it currently is, not particularly well. You'd need to get a drawing done up of it, best bet is if that's what you have in mind, find a tattoo artist whose work you like, and talk about the idea with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Well yeah I meant more would it translate to a drawing suitable for tattooing? As I said it's very very early days yet so don't want to talk to an artist atm (although I already have one in mind). Might see if any of my friends who are more artistic than myself will draw something up for me. I know artists don't like bringing in designs not drawn by them but I just want something rough for an idea, I have no problem with an artist changing it. Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

This would totally translate, I love it and your vision.

Get a great artist and you're there, awesome. Although not sure about white ... Black and grey would be amazing - you'd get some great shading on it

Advertisement