Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KA FAL

Options
  • 16-03-2012 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a King Arms FAL, preferably the Tactical Carbine (Folding Stock) verion. I can't seem to find one anywhere in stock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭arnim

Would you consider a full size FN FAL/G1, with 2 90rnds magazines, with origional box, only used for plinking. Asking 320e.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭RummyMc

I certainly would consider. What brand and how old? A few pictures wouldn't hurt either.

King Arms, 18 months old, bought in Hobbyairsoft. pictures when i can figure out how to attach them.

sorry for the delay, lost reception, picture should be attached now.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭RummyMc

€320 is a bit much, I'd have to check it out. Where are you based and is there any site which you play that I might be able to test it out?

• Advertisement

I'm based near Enfield, Co. Meath and don't have much time for travel and airsoft these days. It's a good deal for an almost untouched FAL and two Mags, and I'll throw in a battery, it takes a large tamyia connector.
    Could you come as far as Athlone? I'll get some more pictures up by tomorrow.

Advertisement