Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything more about this graffiti?

Options
  • 16-03-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

How do,
    was walking along Bow Street and saw where one of those white electricity meter boxes (I think) had been painted over by someone. Have to say it looked amazing and would really like to know if it's a common thing around there. Not really interested in the artist (if they want to remain anonymous that's fine) but would really like to see some more. Turned from something like this...

M35047%20Medium%20Flush%20Fitted.JPG

to this!!!

awj0i.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

People should actually be paid by the council to put graffiti like that around the city in specified areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

That is beautiful all right. The only thing I can see on it is the "C25" in the square at the bottom which looks like a sig. Googling doesn't come up with much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

More info here and also on C215.com

mid wrote: »
    More info here and also on C215.com

Oh! 215, so dern close. Thanks for the links.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

He painted the red brick to granite and lost the internal angle. I want meet this genious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

He/she is very good if they are reading this they can paint my wall any time

Hootanany wrote: »
    He painted the red brick to granite and lost the internal angle. I want meet this genious

The OP was saying he turned something like that box, not actually that box.

Advertisement