Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to become assistant psychologist

Options
  • 16-03-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone in the field of psychology would have some advice for me. I have an undergrad psychology degree, plan to do a masters next year with a view to evenyially doing clinical psychology.

At the moment I am doing some volunteer work to try to build up my portfolio and want to try to get some reseacrh experience.

I have contacted the PSI about how to become an assistant psychologist/reseacrh assistant. Basically their advice was that it was impossible unless you were already in the college, maybe doing a Masters.

So I am just wondering does anyone have any advice from their experience on how to get the opportunity to get such research experience?

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

Advertisement